De Boereplaats, Alkmaar
In Noord-Holland, between the historic town of Alkmaar with its cheese market and the West Frisian town of Schagen, close to the beach and dunes, the North Sea and the bulb fields, is the little village of Waarland. The delightful B&B farm owned by Piet and Annet Stoop has 3 spacious deluxe rooms with panoramic views.
A night in the hay
Your night in the hay will make your stay on the farm a truly romantic experience. Stay overnight in De Hooiberg, a unique suite that is completely private. Just for you.
This romantic accommodation for 2 persons offers:
- on the first floor, the opportunity to have fun and relax in the hay
- on the ground floor, a sitting room/bedroom with views across the polder, French doors opening on to the garden, a well-stocked fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, TV and WiFi
- a luxury bathroom with freestanding bath, bathrobes, slippers and bathing products
- a luxury breakfast served in your room
- absolute privacy
The Bleekmeer and Molenzicht are luxurious and stylishly furnished and can each accommodate 2 persons.
Each room has:
- plenty of space, an exclusive bed, TV and internet
- a spacious bathroom with bath
- views of the Schaapskuilpolder and/or the Waarland windmill
Breakfast is served in the welcoming living room of De Boet. You may also dine here in the evening on request.
The North Sea The countryside of Noord-Holland is never far from the North Sea. You can even cycle from Waarland to Schoorl and take a fantastic bike tour through the splendid dunes to one of the beaches. Or why not explore one of the many historic settlements and harbour towns of the Netherlands, or visit the Zaanse Schans, the Schermer windmills or the Keukenhof.