Villa Nieuwland, De Waddenzee
At a unique location in Noord-Holland, on the secret former Wadden island of Wieringen is Villa Nieuwland. This nationally listed building has been fully renovated and now offers 3 spacious rooms, surrounded by the sea, open countryside and perfect tranquillity. Villa Nieuwland is very easy to reach from major cities such as Amsterdam and Leeuwarden.
B&B Villa Nieuwland is synonymous with comfort and enjoyment and is within walking distance of the Waddenzee, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The three guest rooms at Villa Nieuwland are luxuriously furnished and equipped with all modern conveniences. Each room has:
- ensuite bathroom with rainshower and bath
- extra long box spring beds
- a seating area and kitchenette with coffee and tea making facilities and fridge
- TV and underfloor heating
Bed and Breakfast Hotel
Villa Nieuwland offers the comfort of a luxury hotel but cherishes the values of a Bed & Breakfast. Warm, welcoming, informal and with that personal touch. An overnight stay here in such lovely rural surroundings is a treat in any season.
There is so much to discover and enjoy from the Villa. For example, why not:
- go on a bike tour around Wieringen island
- walk a section of the Waddenwandelpad (long-distance footpath around the Waddenzee)
- visit the Navy town of Den Helder or spend a day on the island of Texel
- visit, via the Afsluitdijk, one or more of the 'elfsteden' (eleven towns) of Friesland such as Hindeloopen
- go to the beach and dunes of the North Sea
- visit the museums in Hoorn, Enkhuizen, Amsterdam and Haarlem
This is just a small selection of so many things to do and see in the area. One thing is certain, though, at B & B Villa Nieuwland. The open skies, fresh air, panoramic views and the deafening silence of the Waddenzee are for you to enjoy at any time.