De Flevohoeve, in the countryside of the beautiful province of Noord-Holland
De Flevohoeve, with apartments for 2 to 4 persons, is located in the countryside of the beautiful province of Noord-Holland, close to the Amstelmeer, the Waddenzee, the island of Texel and the North Sea with its dunes and beach. The bulb fields transform the polder in the spring into a sea of dazzling tulip flowers.
Privacy and Comfort
The luxury B&B Flevohoeve is perfect not only for those seeking peace and quiet, but adventurers too who value privacy and comfort. Both apartments are furnished in a rural English style with a rustic atmosphere. Experience the delights of the countryside outside in our garden, but also from your apartment with its wide views across the meadows.
The two luxury apartments, Het Koetshuis and De Cockpit, offer:
- accommodation for 2 to 4 persons, together with a maximum of 2 small children
- luxury ensuite bathroom
- a lavish breakfast
- games indoors and play equipment outside
- unique aircraft parts and photos for high fliers
The entire B&B is equipped with all modern conveniences.
A stay in the countryside of Noord-Holland means tranquillity, space and ample opportunity to enjoy what the towns, cities and countryside have to offer. De Flevohoeve is conveniently located for:
- historic towns such as Schagen, Alkmaar, Haarlem, Hoorn and Enkhuizen
- Amsterdam with its many museums, shops and all kinds of entertainment
- walking and cycling in the countryside
- the flowering bulb fields in the spring. A visit to the Keukenhof is also definitely worth a visit
The railway station at Anna Paulowna is convenient for taking day trips by public transport. There are direct trains from Anna-Paulowna via Zaandam, Amsterdam and Utrecht to Nijmegen.